Everything just sounds better..






headphones from skullcandy.com

I was home at a friends house and he have some psycho speakers (ooh god I was close to stealing it... if I had, had a truck) . And I thought about my silly, embarrassing speakers at home, realizing that the right equipment makes even a bad song sound ten times better.

When I listen to music at home alone, I always have my headphones on. The sound goes right through my ear and in to my brain where it stimulates every corner. So please do me a favor; when listening to music either go buy the biggest most expensive set of speakers or good-quality headphones. Otherwise its a disgrace to music. It just SOUNDS better.

Downloads for today:
Crookers - Massive the sound of tools.
Emilie Simon - The Frozen World
for the beautiful mind.

Technorati Profile

Labels: , , ,

posted by Sarah Cattelia @ 4:12 AM,

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2007 at 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY SARAH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home